Tuesday 12 November 2013

MAGENTA HAIR USING ADORE PINK ROSE

The colour i did previously obtain the green color was #82 Pink rose by Adore, a brandname i made use of after i was more youthful.

A brandname i hated after i was more youthful...

A brandname i still HATE till this very day.

Now believe me I have used nearly every make of semi-colored hair dye i'm able to get hold of within my location & undoubtedly my in history favorite brand is ION COLOR BRILLIANCE BRIGHTS.

I'm able to only think about 2 advantages to ADORE semi-permanent hair color.

1. It is the least expensive hair color i purchased! costing me 3.99$

2. ADORE is available in many, many, many shades, nearly every color!

Onto exactly why i personally don't like ADORE semi-permanent hair color.

1. The merchandise is really a "gel/jelly" like consistency, when applied can often get streaky, departing hair color uneven - Meaning: you will probably need to do 2-4 programs to obtain a general even color. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO' DAT!

2. Any time you clean hair, this shit will rinse SO bad. So so so bad. as though someone stabbed hair, as well as your locks are bleeding lol

 ( well almost ever colorful dye will clean off whenever you clean hair, but less than this brand)

3. Discoloration: Irrrve never had an issue with discoloration using every other semi-permanent hair dyes

If the will get onto my sink, shower, hands ETC i needed to soak my sink in bleach overnight to consider if off -while other brands either easily wiped off, or hot warm water usually required it quickly my sink.

4. The primary reason i personally don't like this brand (which only happens with this particular brand, in each and every color i attempted within this brand) After i used any hot tools on my small hair, for many odd reason anywhere the warmth would touch my hair.. the warmth made the "color" come quickly, or fade To the blonde/sliver color i've.

Irrrve Never had this issue using every other semi-color (manic stress, ion, N'rage) Using hot tools with this particular brand made my color uneven, streaky and plain ugly, you are able to tell after i straighten my hair because in which the warmth would touch- my hair was to its original color (the bleach/sliver color) YUCK!

When i pointed out, i went from my ion color brilliance brights in green.

I figured this color works, however i hated it! i hated everything relating to this color... well not necessarily the colour itself, however the brand. The very first time i made use of this color i mixed it with conditioner, maybe due to the "jelly" like  consistency? it did not work with me mixing it with conditioner.

 The 2nd time i personally use this color i made use of it straight the bottle departing it on my small hair for 25 minutes approximately, washed them back AND FREAKED OUT since it was more about the red-colored-tone side of green I Personally Don't Like Red-colored HAIR i'll Not have my hair red-colored... and so i cleaned it a couple of occasions also it faded really very fast - fortunately.


Magenta Hair




byod in schools byod security

No comments:

Post a Comment